Top 12 Best Bamboo Diapers For Babies & Mother Earth
As an Amazon Associate, Ecotero earns from qualifying purchases.
Bamboo diapers are among the best eco-friendly baby products today.
Unlike many traditional diapers made with environment-taxing materials (e.g., plastics and polyester), bamboo is eco-friendly and very sustainable.
And akin to the best biodegradable diapers in the market, disposable bamboo diapers decompose faster, which helps reduce waste piling up in landfills.
However, we understand that as much as you love to protect Mother Earth, you don’t want to risk your baby’s safety.
So if you’re looking for eco-friendly bamboo diaper brands that are guaranteed safe for your baby’s sensitive bum, you’re in the right place.
Below are 12 of the best bamboo diapers that are trusted by eco-conscious parents worldwide.
And whether you are planning to use disposable diapers or cloth diapers, we got you covered.
So without further ado, let’s check out 12 of the best bamboo diapers for babies.
1. Andy Pandy Bamboo Disposable Diapers
- Made using sustainable bamboo
- Free from chlorine and harsh chemicals
- Features an aloe liner to help protect your baby’s skin
- Packaging made with biodegradable LDPE film
This bamboo diaper is inspired by the company’s love for our children and the planet.
Andy Pandy bamboo diapers are made using bamboo from sustainable and renewable sources.
It is designed to be 87% biodegradable, helping reduce waste in landfills to make the world a better place for the generations to come.
They even made their diaper packaging to be biodegradable as well!
Moreover, these eco-friendly diapers don’t contain harsh chemicals that are known to cause diaper rash.
Andy Pandy’s disposable diapers are free of chlorine, alcohol, preservatives, phthalates, latex, PVC, TBT, and PFAS.
Andy Pandy diapers also have an aloe liner to keep your baby’s delicate skin hydrated and prevent itchiness.
And with your every purchase of sustainable Andy Pandy diapers, you are also supporting charity works for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Eden Reforestation Project.
2. Eco Boom Bamboo Diapers
- Made with top-quality natural bamboo fiber
- Free from chlorine, alcohol, phthalates, latex, PVC, and other harsh chemicals
- Features triple elastic ear tips; super flexible
- Equipped with Velcro tape to avoid cuts
ECO BOOM baby diapers are made using TCF (Total Chlorine Free) bamboo fiber on both back and top sheets.
It is also free from other skin allergens and irritants like alcohol, lotions, fragrances, alcohol, phthalates, latex, and PVC.
And thanks to its triple elastic ear tips, this eco-friendly baby diaper provides a better fit and comfort for active babies.
It stays in place but is not too tight, and the Velcro tape materials help prevent unwanted cuts on your baby’s tender skin.
3. DYPER Bamboo Baby Diapers
- Made using responsibly sourced chlorine-free bamboo pulp
- Soft and hypoallergenic bamboo diapers
- Free from harsh ingredients and chemicals
- Not printed to avoid inks and alcohols
DYPER believes that protecting your baby’s bum shouldn’t come at the expense of Mother Earth.
Their bamboo diapers are made using only responsibly sourced and sustainable bamboo.
And to keep your baby safe and rash-free, DYPER bamboo diapers are also free of ink and other nasty ingredients typically found in traditional diapers.
They are free from chlorine, latex, alcohol, perfumes, PVC, lotions, TBT, or phthalates.
DYPER bamboo diapers are soft to the touch while being extremely durable, absorbent, and moisture-wicking.
No wonder DYPER bamboo diaper reviews from parents are mostly positive!
4. Naturally Natures Bamboo Cloth Diaper Inserts
- Reusable bamboo cloth diaper inserts
- Made from absorbent charcoal bamboo fleece
- Designed to fit all-in-one (AIO) size cover or pocket diapers
- Double-stitched for improved durability
These bamboo diaper inserts are perfect for parents who are cloth diapering.
They are made from cozy and absorbent bamboo charcoal fleece derived from bamboo viscose.
Naturally Natures bamboo diaper inserts are reusable and machine washable, reducing landfill waste and saving you the money you’d otherwise spend on disposable diapers.
And thanks to its double stitch design, these bamboo cloth diaper inserts are super durable.
With proper care, it can last from the newborn stage through toddlerhood.
And you would love to know that this bamboo insert can hold up to 10oz of liquid, so it can keep your baby dry all night long.
And while bamboo viscose has its drawbacks, these reusable diaper inserts are eco-friendly alternatives to traditional disposable diapers.
5. OsoCozy Bamboo Organic Prefold Diapers
- Made from bamboo and organic cotton
- Reusable and machine washable bamboo cloth diapers
- Can double as baby burp cloths
- Sized to fit 7-15 lbs
OsoCozy bamboo organic prefold diapers are highly absorbent, soft, and incredibly strong.
They are made with a blend of bamboo and organic cotton fabric gentle on a baby’s skin.
A prefold diaper is a type of reusable cloth diaper that is square or rectangular that you fold around your baby’s bum.
They are not as ready-to-use as other types of diapers, but they are incredibly cozy and comfortable for your baby.
Moreover, you can also use them as burp cloths and other natural home and baby care needs.
6. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Diapers
- Made with unbleached natural bamboo fibers
- Vegan and cruelty-free baby diaper
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- It comes with a 3-line wetness indicator
Aleva Naturals bamboo baby diapers are one of the best eco-friendly choices for green-conscious parents.
These eco-friendly disposable diapers are ultra-soft, with a cloth-like feel to provide maximum comfort for your baby.
They are also made with unbleached bamboo fibers that contain a natural anti-bacterial agent called “Bamboo Kun” to provide the best protection on the most sensitive skin.
This bamboo baby diaper is also certified vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, dye-free, and latex-free.
7. Dewor Baby Premium Bamboo Disposable Diapers
- Made from 100% biodegradable natural bamboo fiber
- It doesn’t contain chlorine, fragrance, dye, lotion, and harsh chemicals
- Features 3-D form-fitting, leak-proof barrier
- It comes with an aloe liner to minimize the risk of diaper rash
These hypoallergenic bamboo diapers are perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
The thin and soft diaper core is made of specially formulated chlorine-free wood pulp fluff that is gentle on your baby’s bum.
Dewor bamboo diapers also have flexible elastic waistbands and an innovative snug fit design for superior leak protection to keep your baby’s skin dry and rash-free.
They also have natural aloe liners to help minimize diaper rash and a wetness indicator as a convenient reminder that it is time to change.
8. Believe Diapers Eco-Friendly Disposable Baby Diapers
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo and plant-based materials
- Free from harmful chemicals and additives
- It comes with a soft elastic leg and waistband
- 100% biodegradable bamboo baby diaper
Believe Diapers will keep your baby’s sensitive bum dry and rash-free while being gentle on the planet.
Believe Diapers are made using sustainable bamboo with the softest, all-natural materials that are responsibly sourced.
They contain no chlorine, latex, alcohol, TBT, PVCs, lotions, fragrances, or phthalates.
And for added protection and ease of use, Believe Diapers bamboo disposable diapers feature a soft elastic leg and waistband.
It also has secure hook and loop tabs and a comfortable belly button cutout.
And guess what?
For every Believe Diapers product sold, the company will donate a Believe Diaper for free to a US family in need!
9. Eco Pea Co’s Bamboo Diapers
- Made from biodegradable and sustainable bamboo sheets
- Free from chlorine, fragrances, and harsh chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Come in biodegradable packaging
Eco Pea Co’s bamboo diapers are crafted using sustainable and biodegradable bamboo sheets.
They’re super safe for babies as they are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested to be free of harsh chemicals, fragrances, and chlorine.
Moreover, they come with an innovative wetness indicator, size label, blowout guard, and snug-fitting technology.
They’re also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, printed with water-based ink, and come in biodegradable packaging.
10. Nora’s Nursery Bamboo Cloth Diaper Inserts
- Breathable suede cloth lining
- Super absorbent bamboo viscose inserts
- Reusable and machine washable
- Can fit babies and toddlers from 10 to 33lbs
Nora’s Nursery pocket cloth diapers feature snug leg openings to prevent leakage and breathable suede cloth waterproof covers soft on baby’s skin.
They also come with super absorbent inserts made with an innovative 4-layer bamboo and polyester blend that gets softer and more absorbent with every wash.
Moreover, this cloth diaper also grows with your child!
Thanks to its adjustable snap layout that fits babies and toddlers from 10 to 33 pounds, so you save time and money looking for different sizes as your child grows.
Cloth diapers from Nora’s Nursery are among the most popular cloth diapers among parents.
The company offers a money-back guarantee, so if you’re not 100% satisfied with their products, you can return your order with no questions asked!
11. Wegreeco Baby Cloth Pocket Diapers
- It has a leak-free and waterproof outer cover
- Moisture-wicking micro-suede interior
- 4-layer super absorbent bamboo inserts
- One size fits all feature
Wegreeco’s pocket cloth diapers are washable and reusable.
They come with leak-free covers, moisture-wicking micro-suede interiors, super absorbent bamboo inserts, and a leg gusset to avoid leaks.
The super absorbent yet soft inserts are made of 2 layers of microfiber and two layers of eco-friendly bamboo fabric.
Moreover, Wegreeco’s pocket cloth diaper comes in a One-Size feature: Equipped with three rows of adjustable snaps to allow a small, medium, or large size baby in one diaper.
Hence, there’s no need to stock and store multiple-size diapers which is great for your budget and planet!
12. Little Toes Naturally Biodegradable Bamboo Fiber Diapers
- Made with natural bamboo fibers
- Hypoallergenic and biodegradable baby diapers
- Vegan and cruelty-free baby diapers
- Free of PABA, latex, perfumes, chlorine, and other harsh chemicals
Little Toes offer plant-based and eco-friendly baby care products to keep babies safe and ensure that they will have a livable planet to inherit.
This is why Little Toes’ eco-friendly diapers are only made using biodegradable bamboo fibers from renewable sources.
But is it safe for babies?
The Little Toes bamboo diapers are naturally hypoallergenic; 100% free of chlorine, alcohol, perfumes, latex, PVC, TBT, PABA, antioxidants, gluten, phthalates, and other harsh chemicals.
Moreover, it features a 3M elastic waistband and triple-stretchable side fastener, ensuring your baby’s freedom of movement and snug fit.
How we choose the best bamboo diapers for babies?
- Free from toxic chemicals: Your baby’s safety is our priority, so we only feature bamboo diapers that don’t contain any known toxic and harmful ingredients in personal care products.
- Eco-friendly material and production: Bamboo diapers made using sustainable materials and planet-friendly manufacturing practices.
- Eco-conscious packaging: We favor bamboo diapers that come in either eco-friendly, recyclable, or plastic-free packaging to help reduce waste.
- Positive bamboo diapers reviews: Bamboo diapers that earned highly positive feedback from other parents.
Why use bamboo diapers for your baby?
Most traditional baby diapers are made with non-biodegradable and nonrenewable materials that are taxing to the planet.
Moreover, some commercial diapers contain irritants and harsh chemicals that cause diaper rash or cause more severe skin issues.
Meanwhile, bamboo diapers are made with biodegradable and sustainable materials, making them more eco-friendly.
All the bamboo diapers we featured above are also free from harsh chemicals and are safe for your baby’s sensitive skin.
Are bamboo diapers safe?
Bamboo diapers can be safer than most traditional diapers since they are free from irritants like chlorine, bleach, latex, lotions, and more.
Are bamboo diapers biodegradable?
Bamboo diapers will break down faster in nature compared to diapers made with plastic, polyester, and other petroleum products.
How long do bamboo diapers take to decompose?
Sources reveal that bamboo diapers can decompose as fast as 75 days compared to typical disposable diapers that can take about 500 years to decompose.
Are bamboo diapers better for the environment?
Compared to typical disposable diapers, we believe that disposable bamboo diapers are better for the environment given that:
- Bamboo diapers are free from chemicals that can pollute the planet and harm your baby
- Diapers made with bamboo degrades and breaks down faster
- Bamboo diapers are made with more eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Many bamboo diapers come in eco-friendly packaging
So if at this point you’re still asking yourself:
“Are bamboo diapers worth it?”
It certainly is!
Bamboo diapers are excellent eco-friendly alternatives to traditional baby diaper brands.
As you already know by now, there are many benefits to using bamboo diapers.
To mention a few:
- Bamboo diapers are made using more sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- Bamboo diapers are free from harsh chemicals.
- They are faster to break down in the environment naturally.
Hence, switching to bamboo diapers can make a huge difference in your baby’s life as well as the planet.
Anyways, how do you find the bamboo diapers we featured above?
Which of them would you say are the best bamboo diapers for babies?
Wondering why Bambo Nature diapers are not on this list?
We would have included them, but unfortunately, Bambo Nature diapers are not made using bamboo fabric but from tree pulps.
Nevertheless, you can check them out here.