80+ Eco-Friendly Bamboo Products For Eco-Conscious People
As an Amazon Associate, Ecotero earns from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for a one-stop guide to the top-rated eco-friendly bamboo products today, you’re in the right place.
From the most sustainable bamboo clothing brands (for kids and adults) to the best reusable bamboo paper towels, we round them up for you.
Shall we dive right in?
Top Eco-Friendly Bamboo Clothing Brands
This section includes our top 3 bamboo clothing brands that:
- Uses organic and sustainable raw materials
- Have eco-friendly manufacturing and production
- Have high-quality, stylish, and durable products
- Supports projects and movements that benefit the planet
You can find 20 more eco-friendly bamboo clothing brands here.
And while on the topic of clothing, we also have an article on what to do with old clothes that you might find very helpful.
ONNO Organic Bamboo Clothing
- A famous bamboo clothing brand specializing in colored t-shirts and long sleeves
- ONNO bamboo clothing is made with bamboo lyocell
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified bamboo clothing brand
- ONNO buys carbon offsets to fund projects that reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
Ettitude Bamboo Sleeping Wear
- Sells high-quality bamboo sleeping wear for men, women, kids, and babies
- Ettitude’s bamboo sleeping wear is made with bamboo lyocell from 100% organic raw materials
- Manufactures bamboo clothing using non-toxic and organic solution
- Utilizes a closed-loop system where the majority of the production waste is reused and recycled
Bamboa Bamboo Apparels
- Bamboo sells high-quality bamboo clothing, including scarves, shirts, pants, underwear, and face masks
- The company’s bamboo clothing is made with bamboo lyocell
- Bamboa only uses ethical and sustainably sourced materials
- Bamboa uses eco-friendly packaging when shipping their products
Safe Bamboo Clothing For Kids
In this section, you’ll discover the best bamboo clothing brands for kids and babies.
And since we know you don’t want to expose your little angel to allergies, we picked bamboo clothing brands for babies that sell safe and hypoallergenic products.
Boody Bamboo Clothing For Babies
- Boody sells bamboo clothing made from organically grown bamboo
- Has a vast collection of cute and high-quality bamboo baby clothing
- Boody’s bamboo clothing for babies are soft, hypoallergenic, and gentle on delicate skin
- Boody bamboo clothing undergoes various safety tests – including chemical “scratch” fabric testing, lead testing, sharp points, and edges testing, and more
Softsens Baby Organic Bamboo Clothing
- Has a beautiful collection of baby and kids clothing designed from gentle and organic bamboo fabrics
- Softsens bamboo clothing is safe, clinically tested, and certified as hypoallergenic in Europe
- The company also uses organic and ethical raw materials for all its products.
- Softsens exclusively sells high-quality and eco-friendly products for babies, kids, and moms to be
Free Fly Bamboo Clothing For Kids
- Sell adorable and comfortable bamboo clothes, including shirts, pants, and hoodies for kids
- Free Fly creates clothing using renewable bamboo grown with no pesticides and irrigation
- Free Fly’s uses a natural solvent in their bamboo fabric production no; harsh chemicals
- Uses closed-loop system for bamboo fabric production to minimize waste
Want more eco-friendly bamboo clothing for babies?
Check out 7 more bamboo clothing brands safe for babies here.
Best Bamboo Cutlery Sets
Do you love cooking?
In this section, we will discuss 3 of the best bamboo cutlery sets that can help you achieve a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
They can even save you some money!
BEWBOW Bamboo Utensils Cutlery Set
- Made from untreated and chemical-free bamboo wood
- Specially designed to be reusable for a long time
- Perfect eco-friendly travel partner for people who are on the go
- Recyclable, biodegradable, and comes with a cloth travel pouch
YURI Reusable Bamboo Flatware Set
- Made using organic bamboo wood
- FDA-certified and BPA-free bamboo cutlery set
- It comes with a durable portable cylindrical cutlery holder
- Perfect eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic utensils
COOKSMARK Bamboo Cooking Utensil Set
- BPA-free, FDA- approved, and plastic-free cooking utensil
- Made from 100% natural bamboo wood
- Features colorful silicone handles
- Specially designed to protects your pans and pots from scratches
Discover 7 more innovative bamboo cutlery here.
Reusable Bamboo Paper Towels
Unlike conventional paper towels, reusable bamboo paper towels can be washed and reused repeatedly.
This helps reduce trash and conserves the Earth’s resources.
Below are our choices for the top 3 best reusable bamboo paper towel brands based on their quality and overall impact on the planet.
ECO Lifestyle Reusable Bamboo Paper Towel
- Made using 100% organic and biodegradable bamboo
- Free from any synthetic materials
- Washable by hand or machine in cold water
- Reusable up to 100 times; one roll can last between 3 to 6 months
ECOFULLNESS Washable Bamboo Unpaper Towel
- 100% natural organic bamboo paper towels
- Lint-free and tree-free
- Machine washable and can be reused up to 200 times
- It comes in a plastic-free packaging
Kitchen + Home Zero Waste Bamboo Paper Towel
- Made from sustainable and certified organic bamboo
- Heavy-duty bamboo paper towels; relatively stronger and more absorbent than regular disposable paper towels
- Machine washable and reusable up to over 120 times
- Compostable and completely biodegradable at the end of its lifetime
The 3 reusable bamboo paper towels above weren’t exactly what you’re looking for?
You can find out 10 more top-rated bamboo paper towel brands here.
Best Bamboo Toothbrush
Did you know that almost all the plastic toothbrushes we have ever thrown away still exist in the world somewhere?
Using a bamboo toothbrush allows anyone to help reduce the plastic waste that ends in landfills, incinerators, or the ocean.
Check out the top 3 bamboo toothbrushes that we find the most eco-friendly, safe, and have a high approval rate from conscious consumers like you.
Gaia Guy Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrush
- A 100% biodegradable toothbrush
- Features sturdy handle made of bamboo and bristles made using a natural boar hair
- Regarded as one of the best bamboo toothbrushes in 2020 and 2021 by consumers on Amazon
- Comes in a plastic-free, zero waste packaging
Isshah Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly toothbrush
- It has a sturdy and splinter-free natural bamboo handle
- Equipped with a carbon-treated, BPA-free nylon-6 bristles
- Isshah bamboo toothbrush comes in a recycled, biodegradable kraft paper box
BAMWOO Natural Bamboo Toothbrush
- BAMWOO toothbrush has a sturdy yet biodegradable natural bamboo handle
- Equipped with BPA-free nylon-6 bristles; medium or firm bristle options available
- BAMWOO bamboo toothbrush comes in plastic-free packaging
- The company plants 1 tree for every toothbrush they sell
And if ever the 3 bamboo toothbrush above isn’t what you’re looking for…
You can find 9 more highly-rated bamboo toothbrush brands here.
Best Bamboo Toilet Papers
Bamboo toilet paper can help with rampant deforestation.
You wonder why?
Flushing the toilet with bamboo toilet paper is more sustainable than using toilet paper made out of wood.
But which bamboo toilet papers are soft, durable, and safe for sensitive bums?
Here’s 3 of them…
Smitten 3-ply Tubeless Bamboo Toilet Paper
- 100% tree-free toilet paper made with bamboo
- Free from dyes, chemicals, scents, and bleach
- Tubeless bamboo toilet paper to reduce waste
- Smitten bamboo tp comes in plastic-free packaging
ZHOO Unbleached 4-ply Bamboo Toilet Paper
- Made with 100% unbleached bamboo
- Free from chemicals, BPA, parabens, dyes, and scents
- Fast-dissolving and safe to use on all septic systems
- It comes in moisture-proof packaging made with recycled cardboard boxes
Bim Bam Boo 2-ply Organic Bamboo Toilet Paper
- Made with 100% organic bamboo plant
- FSC Sustainable Certified and Certified USDA BioPreferred Plant-Based toilet paper
- Free from BPA, formaldehyde, chlorine-bleach, and itchy glues
- Septic-safe and has been tested for flushability; 100% biodegradable
Discover 7 more bamboo toilet paper brands here.
Comfy Bamboo Eco-Friendly Bed Sheets
Sheets made with bamboo fabric are soft like cotton but more eco-friendly.
But we know you only want the best bamboo sheets for you and your family.
So here are our top 3 best bamboo sheets for a comfy and guilt-free sleep.
BAMPURE 100% Organic Bamboo Sheets
- Crafted from 100% organic bamboo viscose
- 400 thread count, sateen weave with double stitching
- Fully elasticized and provides a snug fit on mattresses up to 16″ thick
- OEKO-TEX certification, anti-static, wrinkle-free, and highly breathable
Ettitude Bamboo Bed Sheet
- Sustainable bed sheet made with 100% organic bamboo lyocell
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified bed sheet
- 300 thread count sheet (softness comparable to 1,000 thread count cotton)
- Features deep pockets that fit both regular and deep pocket mattresses up to 50 cm (19.685″)
Bamboa Bamboo Bed Sheet
- Made with 100% organic bamboo lyocell
- Features softness equivalent to 800 thread count
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Hypoallergenic and thermo-regulating fabric
More eco-friendly bamboo bed sheet reviews.
Other Eco-Friendly Bamboo Products
Natural Bamboo Laundry Hamper
- Made using natural and renewable bamboo
- It comes with a removable laundry bag made of polyester and cotton
- Features a bamboo lid to protect your clothes from dust and conceal dirty laundry smell
- It has a stylish natural stained finish
- One of the most eco-friendly laundry baskets and hampers
Collapsible Bamboo Dish Drying Rack
- Crafted from fast-growing Moso bamboo
- Has multiple tiers for plates, bowls, cups, mugs, pots, and pans
- Features a sophisticated design and can fit seamlessly into any kitchen; measures 19.75×9 by 25×17.5 inches
- An eco-friendly drying rack that is durable and sustainable
Besides getting a bamboo dish drying rack, you can further reduce your dishwashing waste further with this brilliant zero waste dish washing hacks.
Natural Bamboo Cutting Board Set
- 3-pieces cutting board set made with sustainably harvested bamboo
- Sizes: 15x10x0.6, 12x8x0.6, and 9x6x0.6 inches
- Water-resistant, moisture-proof, and easy to clean
- Features built-in groove to catch liquid spills
- Double-sided, works as a serving platter for cheese and others
Bamboo Wood Desk Organizer
- Made with 100% sustainable bamboo wood
- It comes with multiple compartments
- Slick and sophisticated design
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.8 x 5.9 inches
- One of the best eco-friendly office products you can buy today
What are the benefits of using bamboo products?
Aside from being stylish, the environmental impacts of using bamboo products are remarkable.
Bamboo is a very sustainable material compared to plastic or steel; hence, products and items made of bamboo are generally more eco-friendly.
For instance, bamboo toilet papers are great eco-alternatives to the ones made from trees.
As you may already know, massive deforestation is going on worldwide to meet the demands of various products.
It’s a shame that tons of trees are cut just to be literally flushed down the toilet.
Meanwhile, bamboo clothing is an excellent option for people who are looking to green their wardrobe.
While bamboo fabric may not be perfect, it is still more eco-friendly than cotton. (Learn more)
Another good example would be a bamboo toothbrush.
Bamboo toothbrushes, unlike their plastic counterparts, are biodegradable and compostable.
And did you know that bamboo even has antibacterial properties? (Learn more)
But to be clear, not all bamboo products retain their antibacterial properties.
Nevertheless, bamboo products are still a more eco-friendly alternative to their counterparts made with synthetic, petroleum, and other less sustainable materials.
The Bottom Line
There are many ways an average individual can live a more eco-conscious lifestyle, one of which is using eco-friendly bamboo products.
With this list, we hope we can help you help save Mother Earth.
Anyways, which of the eco-friendly bamboo products above do you like best?
What are the other eco-friendly bamboo products you know of?