80+ Eco-Friendly Baby Products: Ultimate Guide To Green Parenting
As an Amazon Associate, Ecotero earns from qualifying purchases.
Eco-friendly baby products give parents the chance to make eco-conscious choices for their child’s needs.
However, finding the best eco-friendly baby products can be challenging, especially if you don’t know what brands are guaranteed safe for your baby.
We understand that as much as you’d love to help protect the planet, you wouldn’t want to risk the safety of your little one.
That’s why we’ve done the research for you.
Through this post, you will find over 80 of the best eco-friendly baby products – from organic cloth diapers to non-toxic baby toys.
Let’s take a look at your options.
Best Baby Cloth Diapers
Our selection of cloth diapers includes eco-friendly baby nappies praised by eco-conscious parents for absorbency, softness, and safety.
These cloth diapers are made with hypoallergenic and organic fabric that keeps your baby’s bum free of rashes and allergies.
And as you may already know, using cloth diapers is one of the highly recommended green parenting tips by recognized eco-moms and dads worldwide.
GroVia All-In-One Organic Cloth Diaper
- An all-in-one cloth diaper, ready to wear and requires no folding, stuffing, or inserting of linings
- It comes with a waterproof outer layer and ultra-absorbent certified organic cotton inner lining sewn into the cover
- It comes with a “one size” feature, designed to grow with your baby
- Expertly designed to protect against leaks and blowouts
- Fits babies 10-35 lbs
Charlie Banana Organic Hybrid Cloth Diaper
- Hybrid diaper, also known as All-In-Two (AI2), where inner linings are not sewn in the waterproof cover
- When it’s time to change, just remove the soiled inner diaper liners and put a fresh one while using the same cover
- It comes with reusable inserts made with hemp, cotton, and terry
- Comes in this set is a “one-size-fits-all” with patented adjustable sizing straps and snug fit snaps
- Fits babies 6-35 lbs
OsoCozy Pre-folded Unbleached Cloth Diaper
- Prefold cloth diapers that have rectangular layers of fabric you can fold around your baby’s bum
- It has a super absorbent and durable design with a lint-free thick gauze weave
- Made with 100% unbleached pure Indian cotton
- It needs a separate waterproof cover to prevent leakage.
- Fits babies 7-30 lbs
Best Biodegradable Diapers
Biodegradable diapers are best for eco-conscious parents and babies that aren’t quite fond of cloth diapering.
While it the more sustainable route, cloth diapering is just not for everybody.
Hence, biodegradable diapers are the second-best option for eco-conscious parents.
Biodegradable diapers are made with natural and organic materials, and they decompose faster in landfills than typical disposable diaper brands.
DYPER Bamboo Biodegradable Baby Diaper
- Made with viscose fibers from responsibly sourced bamboo
- Standard 100 Certified baby diaper by OEKO TEX
- Contains no chlorine, latex, phthalates, lotions, perfumes, and harsh chemicals.
- Packed in clear bags made with oxo-degradable (breaks down naturally in the presence of oxygen) materials
Andy Pandy Biodegradable Bamboo Diaper
- Made with 100% soft bamboo fiber
- hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and prevents skin irritation, rashes, and chaffing
- 100% free from chlorine, phthalates, preservatives, lotion, perfumes, and latex
- Has a lifetime “No Leak Guarantee” with a full money back refund
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Diaper
- Made with sustainably sourced natural bamboo fibers
- Certified vegan, cruelty-free, chlorine-free, dye-free, and latex-free
- Feature a 3-line wetness indicator that changes color from yellow to green
- Hypoallergenic and biodegradable baby diaper
Now, if at this point you can’t decide whether you should use a cloth or disposable diaper for your baby…
You can get good insights on what to expect when using one of them here.
Top Eco-Friendly Baby Clothing Brands
Our selection includes sustainable clothing brands for babies highly rated by eco-moms and eco-dads who have tried their products.
Whether you’re looking for cute but sustainably made baby dresses, bottoms, pajamas, onesies, or layettes, we have plenty of options for you.
- Sells some of the best eco-friendly baby clothes made in the USA
- Soft and comfy baby clothing made using GOTS certified organic cotton
- Products manufactured in factories that ensure safe working conditions for employees and workers
- Free shipping in the U.S. for orders over $25
- One of the most recognized brands for sustainable and ethical children’s clothing in the U.K.
- Baby clothing designed to fit over both disposable and cloth diapers
- Uses organic cotton for their products from Chetna Organic
- Free shipping in the U.K. for orders over £50
- One of the best bamboo baby clothing brands
- Specializes in crafting sustainable clothing essentials using organically grown bamboo
- Boody baby clothing undergoes various safety tests before released to the public
- Free shipping in the U.S. for all orders over $49
Eco-Friendly Baby Bottles
Plastic baby bottles are not only potentially dangerous to your kid’s health but also contribute to global plastic waste.
So we round up the highest-rated eco-friendly baby bottles tested by eco-conscious parents like you.
Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle
- Made using premium quality borosilicate glass (a durable and thermal-shock resistant material)
- Features a wide breast-shaped nipple with an ultra-soft feel
- It comes with an integrated Airflex valve that vents air away from your baby’s tummy
- If handled properly, one Philips Avent baby bottle can be passed down and reused by other kids
Comotomo Silicone Baby Bottle
- Made with a 100% safe, BPA-free silicone material
- It comes with soft silicone nipples specially designed to closely mimic natural breastfeeding
- Features dual anti-colic vents to prevent unwanted air-intake and reduce colic
- Microwave, boiling water, dishwashers, and sterilizer safe
Pura Kiki Plastic-Free Stainless Steel Infant Bottle
- 100% plastic-free baby bottle made with food-grade stainless steel (#304) and medical grade silicone
- Contains no BPA, PVC, phthalates, or other toxins
- The only baby feeding bottle we’ve reviewed (so far) that has certification from MADE SAFE
- It can be used later as a sippy bottle, straw bottle, or a reusable water bottle
Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly Baby Shampoos
This section of eco-friendly baby products include some of the best baby shampoos that are made using non-toxic, natural, and organic ingredients.
They are also free from parabens, sulfates, triclosan, 1,4 dioxane, and other toxic ingredients in personal care products that can harm your kid and the planet.
Furthermore, our selection is also based on the baby shampoo’s ingredients, average reviews from users, and its overall impact on the environment.
Dr. Bronner’s Eco-Friendly Liquid Baby Soap
- A concentrated, gentle formula that you can use as baby wash and shampoo
- Made using USDA-certified organic and non-toxic ingredients
- Contains no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, foaming agents, and artificial ingredients
- Over 70% of the ingredients are certified Fair Trade ingredients
Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- Awarded as the “Best Baby Shampoo” and the “Best Toddler Shampoo” by The Bump and the Business Insider
- Made with the safest ingredients and can be used as a daily full-body cleanser for newborns, infants, and toddlers
- 100% plant-derived, tear-free (won’t hurt your baby’s eyes), hypoallergenic, gluten-free, biodegradable, and cruelty-free
- Effectively hydrate and nourish all baby skin types, including those with eczema
SheaMoisture Organic Baby Wash & Shampoo
- Made using natural, certified organic botanical plant and fruit extracts
- Organic and vegan baby shampoo; has never been tested on animals
- It contains no harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, PEGs, and sulfates
- It comes in a recycled bottle
Best Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergents For Babies
Our selection includes eco-friendly laundry detergents that are guaranteed to be tough on stains and germs but gentle on:
- The fabrics;
- the planet, and;
- your baby’s sensitive skin.
GreenShield Organic Laundry Detergent
- The first USDA-Certified organic laundry detergent
- Made with baby-safe, all-natural, and USDA-certified organic ingredients
- Completely biodegradable, it won’t damage and pollute the water systems
- Bottled in an eco-friendly container partly made with sustainable sugar cane
Dropps Sensitive Skin & Baby Laundry Detergent Pods
- Specifically formulated to prevent rashes, allergies, eczema, and irritations on babies
- It contains powerful stain-removing plant-based ingredients
- Manufactured in the USA free from synthetic fragrances, dyes, optical brighteners, parabens, phosphates, and phthalates
- Cruelty-free baby detergent and comes in compostable cardboard packaging
Babyganics Concentrated Baby Laundry Detergent
- A powerful, plant and enzyme-based, baby-safe laundry cleaning product
- Contains no phthalates, chlorine, 1,4 dioxane, and other known irritants and pollutants
- Triple concentrated, one tiny bottle can last long to keep your baby’s laundry clean and fresh
- It can be used to wash your baby’s favorite cloth diapers
Eco-Friendly and Non-toxic Baby Toys
This section of eco-friendly baby products includes some of the best eco-friendly baby toys recommended by countless eco-moms and dads.
These are all baby toys made with sustainable and non-toxic materials.
Lovevery The Play Gym
- Crafted using eco-friendly and 100% baby-safe materials
- It comes with a non-toxic and machine-washable polyester play mat
- FSC-certified, sustainably sourced wooden legs
- Teething toys made with 100% organic cotton
- Features a 2-minute setup with no tools required
Cuddle + Kind Handcrafted Dolls
- Made using safe, non-toxic, and premium cotton
- Handcrafted with love by women artisans in Peru
- Features a high stitch count for extra durability and softness
- It can be handed down from one baby to another
Oli & Carol Water Lily Chewable Baby Toy
- Handcrafted using 100% natural rubber
- Painted with natural, non-toxic pigments extracted from plants
- Have a solid and one-piece design, so no holes will allow water to come inside
- Eco-friendly baby toy certified by the Bureau Veritas
Other Eco-Friendly Baby Products
Besides the top-rated eco-friendly baby products above, below are a few more eco-friendly baby essentials that you might find helpful.
Avanchy Bamboo Plate and Cutlery
- Biodegradable baby and toddler plate that’s separated into sections
- Suctions right onto a table so that it’ll stay in place, even during a tantrum
- Made with sustainable bamboo and silicone materials
- Free from plastic, BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalates
Bumkins Waterproof Reusable Wet Bag
- Reusable wet bag to contain your baby’s soiled cloth diapers and wet clothes
- A more eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic bag
- BPA-free, PVC-free, vinyl-free, phthalate-free, and lead-free
- Durable and machine-washable
Comfy Cubs Organic Bamboo Baby Washcloths
- Made with organic, GOTS Certified bamboo fabric
- All-purpose infant washcloths for washing or drying your baby
- Designed to be gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin
- Machine washable and reusable
Ettitude Organic Bamboo Sheets
- Made with sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo lyocell fabric
- Hypoallergenic, silky-soft, smooth, and leaves a creamy, comfortable sensation
- 300 thread count, sateen weave, bed sheet
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- One of the best bamboo bed sheets today
Keababies Organic Bamboo Nursing Breast Pads
- Made with organic and sustainably sourced bamboo fabric
- Safe for babies to latch on after use
- Machine washable, dryer-friendly, and reusable
- It fits sizes B to D perfectly
- It can be used as a zero waste makeup remover wipe when you’ve finished breastfeeding
Final Thoughts on the Best Eco-Friendly Baby Products
As you can see, many eco-friendly baby products can take excellent care of your little angel without causing a lot of harm to the planet.
But we would like to hear from you…
Which of the eco-friendly baby products above are you most interested in?
Have you used any of them before?
We specialized in baby wipes and pet wipes products from the simplest basic product to the sophisticated chemistry and manufacturing system.
You may visit our website to get an insight to our company, manufacturing capabilities, and quality systems.
Please let me know product of your interest. So that, I can offer you a competitive price for the same.
Awaiting your swift response.
Thanks & Regards
Business development manager
WhatsApp: – +918264652610